Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Rivalry week (little league style)

It's a big football week for us! Jared's team plays our rival, Bingam. Katelyn is head cheerleader this week(it means that she calls out the cheers, says READY! the other girls say OKAY! oh yeah... and she' on top of the pyramid.) Last year some of the Bingam fans were rude to our cheerleaders so I get to be with the girls this week to make sure they are okay. It's one thing to be heckled by kids but quite another when it is parents. I don't really expect any problems most people aren't insane.(I hope)

I'm out of time .....I'll post again later. Bye.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

How do you do it? Brent out of town, keeping an eye on Jared creaming the other team, keeping an eye on the parents watching a gorgeous blondie Katelyn, keeping an eye on Tyler so he doesn't run onto the field to play with the big boys, keeping an eye on Jason so he doesn't eat dirt. You are amazing!!!

Carrie said...

HAve fun at the game, let me know where it is at, I would love to watch Jared, Brady, Katelyn and Mikayla