Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Katelyn's 1st hair cut


Katelyn's 1st haircut? I know, you're thinking, she's old enough to have had a few hair cuts by now right? Well, today, Katelyn gave her first hair cut...to me! I was seriously desperate and in my salon waiting for a client. Katelyn was there helping me clean up like she often does. Honestly, I wasn't even nervous. I showed her how to hold the scissors, how to move just one blade when she cut, how to comb it down flat, ect. She did great! I let her cut 8 inches off my hair!!! Thanks Katelyn! Next, I'll teach her how to cut Brent's hair. nice...

7 comments:

Shelley said...

WOW! I am impressed. You are brave and so is Katelyn. I remember when my mom first made me cut her hair. I was a nervous wreck!

Carrie said...

Impressive on both your parts.
8 inches I can't wait to see.

Marianne said...

Maybe if you teach her to cut hair you can make her work! Aaah, I can see it now, Katelyn cutting your client's hair, while you sip a cold DC with a whip in your hand, "faster Katelyn, faster!" J/K :)

brees said...

It was so fun to get to spend Thanksgiving with you and your cute family. You look WONDERFUL, as always. Thanks for making our day so fun!! We seriously need to get together soon............

Rekehl Johnson said...

Brave, Brave, Brave!

- Rekehl

Carrie said...

great picture

The Chattermanns said...

Okay, why is it that I had no idea you had a blog until you sent me that message today? Did I miss it on that paper? Crap! Well, I'm glad I know now cause I got to look at your beautiful family and read your hilarious posts. You're funny Linda! You always were. And btw - you are so brave to let your daughter cut your hair. Wow.