25 Random things about me (if anyone cares):
1. When I was 4 months old I had kidney surgery.
2. I had mono in High School (thanks Brent)
3. I bite my fingernails (yuck!)
4. I lead the music in my church, when we sing a song with the word 'bosom' I giggle like a 12 year old boy.
5. When I was a kid, I always wanted 6 kids. (now I have 4 kids and wish I was 6)
6. My most embarrassing moment is when I snuggled up to Brent and patted his "behind" but it really was Brent's brother.......nice
7. I like all kinds of music, from classical to alternative.
8. I passed out at a Jazz game.
9. I hate to buy shoes for myself.
10. If I could do anything I want to , or be anything I wanted to be, I wouldn't change a thing.
11. my nickname in Jr high and High School was Lou. (Linda Lou)
12. I play the piano and the flute.
13. I am addicted to spearmint Eclipse mints.
14. Brent and I were on the jumbotron at a Jazz game.
15. I am pregnant (not really, I just wanted to see if you were still paying attention)
16. When I was 17 I wanted to quit beauty school but I would think of the song "beauty school drop-out" and so I couldn't do it. (you think I'm kidding....but I'm not.)
17. I would rather scrub a toilet than do the dishes.
18. I am an awesome "air-drummer" on my treadmill.
19. My favorite restaurants are Macaroni Grill and Teppanyaki and Cheesecake Factory and Texas Roadhouse. (actually I like anything I don't have to cook.)
20. I don't like to throw away boxes. (I mean, what if you need it sometime?)
21. I go to Harmons at least 3 times a week.
22. My favorite thing to talk about is the scriptures and gospel principles.
23. My earliest childhood memory is when I put my mom's car into reverse and rolled down a big hill. The only thing between the rolling car and the canal by my house was a big pile of dirt that I 'luckily' hit.....scary.
24. Mice make me scream.
25. I am not a fan of broccoli or cauliflower.
That was much harder than I thought it would be.
I'm tagging all my blogger buddies, I want to get to know more about all y'all.
7 comments:
I bite my fingernails too...I have since I was 5. I have done pretty good at kicking the habit, but when stress comes, (which is inevitable), my fingernails magically disappear. :) And I can't wait until the next time we sing a hymn with the word "bosom"!
I actually try to plan around my "bosom" problem. So, it may be a long time.
Ha ha! I am also an "air drummer" but on the elliptical machine. You make me laugh all the time! I love the "pat your bro in law on the rear by accident" one. That sounds a tiny bit embarrassing! Love it! :)
I was under-stating the "pat"....it was really more like a "grope".
You're so cute! I DOUBLE DOG DARE you to do a song with the word "bosom"! I can imagine your sorry stare as the bishop turns around to see what the giggling is for. :) P.S. Let's do a trade. I'll come do your dishes and you can scrub my toilets! (I honestly don't mind doing dishes, but rings in toilets make me crazy...)
It was fun to get to learn more about you, Lou. Have a great day!!!
Very, very funny! Thanks for keeping us laughing! I love the memory of the Beauty School Dropout song- ha ha!
You're not alone - I too have "patted" my brother-in-law's bum mistaking him for Derek and they never let me forget it.
- Rekehl
Post a Comment