There once was a home teacher named Nate,
Who's messages were always great!
If we ever needed help,
All we'd do is yelp,
and he'd be there and not hesitate.
One day our problem wasn't small,
to our teenager it seemed like "the fall"
The computer had a virus or fungus....
luckily a computer genius was among us,
Mighty home teacher could fix the "fire wall".
The problem was too technical for me,
My explanation would cause you to flee
Thank heaven for the home teacher,
who happened to be a good preacher,
Who fixed it and made us happy.
Before Nathan, was doom and gloom.
This problem, over us did loom.
I thought I'd implode
but now I can download
And once again can enjoy an Itune.
A big shout out for AWESOME Nathan Crapo who fixed my computer tonight. My running was suffering because I was sick of my Itune songs. Thanks to MC, too, for "urging"him to come over. I'm good if this counts for Home teaching for the rest of the year! Love you guys!!!
THANK YOU !!! THANK YOU!!!
7 comments:
Ha ha! You're a great writer! Computers are such a pain. So glad you can get 'your groove on' again!
CUTE!! I love "odes". I am so glad your computer is up and running again. I think I have had to repent more because of "computer swearing" than any other sin. lol
That's awesome! Wow- you're a poet, also. You have many talents, Linda!
you are a talented poet, who knew?
that whole crapo family is awesome isn't it.
You are a poet
I didn't even know it
Okay, that is the extent of my pregnant mind's rhyming abilities right now. Glad your computer is fixed!
Crystal,
I knew it...oh yes, I knew it.
Love the poem! Aren't home teachers great???
Post a Comment