Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Ode from my Bro.....

This is written by my little bro., Nate (see the end for my response)

Ode to Linda:

She writes poetry on her blog,
when she should be cleaning up after Brent the slob;

She sits you in a chair to cut your hair,
and she always has diet coke to spare;

I know her dirty laundry, but she knows mine,
this makes us get along just fine; (or else...)

Her smiles and laughs brighten the room,
And we now know on Sundays she does more than spoon;

and as a mom, she is the bomb,
even though when I was little she made up the I hate Nate song.

Love ya sis! (you too Brent...I had to rhyme something--I know who the messy one is)



I am impressed!!

Nate has the Rees rhyming gene,
When we were little, I was mean?? (Innegar...sniff, sniff)

I think he's funny, smart and brave,
check him out in The Man Cave.

4 comments:

Shelley said...

What a great brother...he seems to know his sister very well. :)

Jenni said...

That's so funny! You all sure have talent! Tell Nate his ode rocks!

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jill said...

lol...I need to drop the math thing and start writting some poems!!!