I am just updating the ole blog to share what we've been up to lately. Jared is at Trek and comes home tomorrow. I am soooooo excited to see him, I love having the kids all home. K had a b-day and she is officially a *young woman*. (scary) Tyler is only happy if he is playing with friends 24/7. The little guy has officially hit *terrible 2's*, it's awesome....he throws the best tantrums!! My favorite phrase of his is when he yells at the kids and says, "stop it!" But it sounds like "top it". Also, he will lay on my shoulder and say, "lub you mommy". To which I reply, "If you give me a kiss, you can have whatever you want!" Ahhhhhh, summer....
And, BTW, my name is Linda and I am addicted to Scrabble on Facebook. Wanna play me?
2 comments:
Hey, I still need a cookie recipe! And when are Jared's games...are they next week? We want to come! Call me!
I bet you're bugged that I haven't made a move yet.
It didn't work the first time...I'll get to it.
Post a Comment