My flowers in my front beds aren't looking so hot this year. I came across this pic from last year, and since it had Ty in it, I had to throw it in.
I bought Jared some bandanna's for Trek, I think Jason looks pretty cute in it!
my son is proud of his muscles...
So, I posted random pics tonight because I have been a little busy with summer life and haven't taken new ones. Katelyn is out of school this week (yeah!) So, it will be great to have everyone home. Even though it's chaotic, I love having everyone home!
I went to a girls camp meeting today. I went once as an adult, in the YW pres. This is my first time as an assistant camp leader. I am looking forward to going, especially because my Kater will be there. (not to mention the 4 days away from home) I'm not a fan of camping with dirt so I lucked out because we are going to a cabin.....booo-yaaa! I would appreciate any suggestions for fun activities from all ya' all who have been. It's a little overwhelming to tackle everything that needs to get done.
5 comments:
Your kids sure are cute! (Oops, sorry Jared is not cute, he is studly). I like your pictures! Good luck with your girl's party weekend, I mean girl's "camp".
Jared and his muscle obsession makes me laugh...but I am pretty sure every teenage boy goes through that stage. Hey, if you've got it, flaunt it, right? And my flowers are sad this year too...I think it was all that hail. It ripped them to shreds!
I simplified worrying about how well my flowers would do this year...I simply didn't plant them! It worked! I haven't worried about my ugly flowers once this year! ;) (Now the vegetable garden is a different story...)
You have some pretty adorable kiddos! Boys and their muscles! Sometimes I think they like them more than the girls do! (I have an 18 year old brother). Pretty cute!
Hook'em Horns!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting. Wow! We are really starting to get old, Linda!
Post a Comment