Saturday, October 4, 2008

Random thoughts at 4:00 A.M.

I've had a bit of an insomnia problem from time to time lately. So I am going to tell you what keeps me awake at night. Maybe it's diet coke....hmmm....doubtful.
I keep having weird re-occurring dreams. Tonight I was dreaming that I was staying at a hotel and I needed to leave quickly. I started to get out my luggage and found all these weird things that I packed for my trip. I had baby toys that Jason hasn't played with for months. I had stacks of winter clothes for my entire family but near as I could tell, only Brent and I were there. (and it was hot there) I had 10-15 sippie cups with no lids. Still, no baby.I had two extra scooters for Tyler. Still, no Tyler. I start packing and wonder why and how I brought all of this stuff and how the heck was I to get it home? For some reason, I need to leave in a hurry. I get all packed and I can't find Brent anywhere. Then it's like the hotel turned into a circular maze. Not only can I not find Brent, now I can't get back to my room to find all of my crazy stuff! The only reason this is weird to me is that I've had this dream 7 or 8 times in the past 3 months. It's always a different hotel, and different stuff but same concept. Maybe I need more "lovin". he-he
I have to get up at 7:00 to take my car in to get new brakes. I guess I'll try to sleep again.

3 comments:

brees said...

I'm impressed that you would get up and blog at 4a.m.! WOW!

Linda Barton said...

Hey Brooke do you have my e-mail? It's linbart8@aol.com. I need an invite to your blog. And don't be impressed, I couldn't sleep.

Marianne said...

You know, it doesn't sound like a dream, it sounds like real life! I feel like I'm running around in circles all day, and I'm not even asleep! Maybe you're subconsiously (sp?) planning your next day's work... :) And hey, you guys are pretty cute! (if only Brent would smile...sigh! it must be a man thing...)