Due to a lack of work for my sweetie babe, my blogging has suffered. He is always home, (not that I mind) and my computer and phone time is suffering. Now he knows how much time I waste in a day. :( busted.....
eeeeewwww, we are ready for some help in our basement! John is about half done with the electrical, he needs help pulling a little wire and the breakers!! We would seriously pay him! See if he has 2 hours he could spare for us! We should do lunch while he is home, ha! ha!
Ah, oh. Sorry that work is slow (for him and the other gazillion of us;). I feel the same way at times. Make sure your sweetie babe knows that blogging is not a waste of time. Read Marianne's post by President Hinckley...blogging is almost considered a commandment (in my book). :)
Doesn't it stink when your husband is home and you can't do all the lazy things you usually do just because he's there. I totally feel your pain. I had no idea how much time I really spend on my computer until my laptop broke.
P.S. I did get your message, and I will call you back. It's just been a crazy week...
Yeah, it's been kind of nice being single for awhile. I don't have to get "cute", take a shower, clean my house, make dinner, make my bed, etc., etc. if I don't want to! But then again, it is nice to have motivation to do those things sometimes too. I hope you sneak away when you can! :)
6 comments:
eeeeewwww, we are ready for some help in our basement! John is about half done with the electrical, he needs help pulling a little wire and the breakers!! We would seriously pay him! See if he has 2 hours he could spare for us! We should do lunch while he is home, ha! ha!
Ah, oh. Sorry that work is slow (for him and the other gazillion of us;). I feel the same way at times. Make sure your sweetie babe knows that blogging is not a waste of time. Read Marianne's post by President Hinckley...blogging is almost considered a commandment (in my book). :)
Doesn't it stink when your husband is home and you can't do all the lazy things you usually do just because he's there. I totally feel your pain. I had no idea how much time I really spend on my computer until my laptop broke.
P.S. I did get your message, and I will call you back. It's just been a crazy week...
Hang in there Linda. Call me! Or go to St. George, break up the 'monotony'. (Umm, I need my Linda spell check for that one)
It irrates my when Mark stays home, he so cramps my style and my nap time.
Yeah, it's been kind of nice being single for awhile. I don't have to get "cute", take a shower, clean my house, make dinner, make my bed, etc., etc. if I don't want to! But then again, it is nice to have motivation to do those things sometimes too. I hope you sneak away when you can! :)
Post a Comment