Monday, February 23, 2009

Ode to losing my marbles.....

Ode to losing my marbles.....

Coughing, coughing in the air,
coughing so much it causes despair.
"Cover your mouth!!" to your siblings...be fair,
The last thing I need is a coughing pair.

Germs, germs are all around,
from the ceiling to the ground.
I might be hearing things, as my head does pound.
Do you think germs make a sound?

Sanitize, sanitize like a mad girl.
Through the bathroom & kitchen in a whirl.
Nasty germs make me want to hurl. (sorry it's a stretch)
oh hey...I found the marbles, they were in the laundry room.......

5 comments:

Shelley said...

You are the next Shel Silverstein!

Marianne said...

Ha ha! I love your poems. More more! They make me laugh. I think everybody is just about ready for cold & flu season to be OVER! :)

Jenni said...

You're stinkin' awesome!!!

Shauna said...

If ever I need a good laugh I read your blog! You are so creative! Keep them coming!

Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.