Friday, March 27, 2009

Camera, meet computer.

My camera and my computer are finally talking to each other! So I now will post a few random pics. I am so excited, but I held back and only posted a few...okay five.


Tyler and Mommy being VERY serious...seriously.
Hiking in Snow Canyon last week.

"Belly-button love" as mentioned in a previous post.


Draper Temple open house 2009



This is Katelyn at her Piano Federation. It is a piano recital where you are judged on your performance. This is Katelyn's 3rd year and she received (again) the highest markings! She is so talented at the piano, she hasn't taken lessons for very many years and is very very good. not to mention, she is beautiful. Congrats Kay Kay!!!
I'm looking forward to a long happy relationship between these two electronics. Maybe digital scrapbooking is next....hmmm...maybe.

6 comments:

Marianne said...

very cute pictures! I'm glad you got the computer and camera to get along. Katelyn is so beautiful, you will be in trouble in a few years! (well, maybe sooner than that).

Shelley said...

I'm glad you got your camera and computer to be friends! And I like your digital scrapbooking idea... :)

Jenni said...

Yay! I'm excited to see pictures with your posts! Those are fun pictures. Katelyn is so beautiful~ she must get it from her mom. ;) I need to call her to babysit for me again. She was great!

brees said...

Yay! I am excited that you will be able to post fun pictures with your posts! I hope that you are having a fun birthday today! You are really old!!!

Carrie said...

love the pictures and especially the ones in the sidebar of you and Brent.

Mia said...

Yay! I LOVE the photo at the temple! Wow, Jared just keeps growing! He's a manly man. Looks more like 19! You look beautiful, as usual. Jason is DARLING! A great looking family all around, for sure. I love how Christ fits right into the family photo. Just as it should be :)

I just read some of the comments—Happy Birthday, Linda (2 days ago)!!! I'm not the most thoughtful friend, but I sure do love you!