Saturday, March 14, 2009

Just A VT thought

I was wondering.....how long until there is a little line on the visiting teaching report that can fill this answer.
Sis. whoever, " Hi, I was just calling to see if you got to your visiting teaching this month."
Sis. Linda, " Well, it's pretty busy at my house but I posted on their blogs."
Sis. lenient, "Perfect! I've got you marked down, have a great month!"

...hmmmm......I wonder....

7 comments:

Jenni said...

Good try Sister Linda! (Nice thoughtm though...) ;)

Shelley said...

Maybe we should try web-cam visits. Then if kids are sick or we don't want to take kids with us to destroy other people's houses, we wouldn't have to! You're on to something...

Crystal said...

Hey, you brought me dinner. You're good for at least a year, right? The Creamies alone are enough for at least six months of VT.

I think we should call it Visiting Blogging instead of Visiting Teaching. Plus, this way the sister being "visited" doesn't have to clean her house! This idea of yours keeps getting better and better.

Heather said...

Thanks, it did make me laugh! I'm sure the church will come out with direct guidelines soon!

Carrie said...

I am so counting this.

Linda Barton said...

See Carrie, You're done!

Mia said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again—Linda, you're brilliant!