Back to the real world....
We just got back from St. George and man, I have a sunburn. We had fun in the sun, a little baseball, and some hiking in Snow Canyon. Now, I guess it's back to the daily grind. (sigh)
So, laundry, mail, homework and getting the house in order are on the to do list. Did I miss anything fun while I was gone?
4 comments:
Holy cow, I did not stop yesterday! I got home from my trip Sunday night and I am still unpacking, doing laundry, and cleaning. Vacation is nice...but it sure makes for lots of work when you get back!
I'm sure your trip was better than anything going on around here! We have had some beautiful weather lately (before yesterday) though. So that's been fun! BTW-Jill did a great job of leading the music in Sacrament Meeting for you on Sunday...and we sang a song that had the word "bossom" in it. :) So that's been taken care of for awhile! (Why can't I remember what song it was???) Anywho...glad you're back safe and sound. Good luck with the catching up!
lucky me!!! I even let Jill pick the songs, not like last time when I planned 'bosom' for Rekehl. ha-ha-ha-ha(evil laugh)
How fun to go to St. George for the weekend. What great weather! Hard to get back into the daily grind after, though!
Post a Comment