Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A little piece of Dee-Lish...

Big shouts to my girl MC (aka Marianne C.) for the slammin' recipe.
A new family favorite: Corn-flakey Ranch Chicken Parm (might not be the real name)

Corn flakes
Parmesan cheese
Ranch dressing packet
Chicken
butter

smash Flakes in bowl, add ranch packet, 1 C parm cheese
roll chickies (or do they prefer to be called "chicks") in melted butter (with garlic to avoid later kissing, if desired. Totally up 2 you, none of my business) roll around in flake mixture and place in a pan.

Bake 350 for 30-45 min. (until clucking stops)
Everyone was happy, full and not eating red meat for one night.
Thanks!

6 comments:

Marianne said...

Ooh! One of my fav's! Glad you liked it, and I'm happy that your red meat family liked it too! I think it's funny you call them "chickies"! BTW- the recipe is listed in the 2007 CV 1st ward cookbook.

Jenni said...

MMMMMM, sounds "Dee-Lish!" I'll have to try it out on my family. Thanks for sharing!

Shelley said...

I like that recipe because I already have all the ingredients! My favorite kind of cooking is when no trip to Walmart is involved. And I think I will leave the garlic out for now...I am still in the "can't get enough kissing" stage. (Really, can you blame me?!) :)

Shelley said...

How much of the corn flakes do you use?

Linda Barton said...

I just used maybe a cup or two, just smush 'em up real good.

Shauna said...

My family loves this recipe too! It's a good one!