I am kinda' bored today, sometimes blogging makes me realize how ordinary and somewhat boring me life really is. I'm not complaining, I like it. (I like it, I like it, I like it)
I also realized that I blog so much about Ty, so today I'll share a quirk from "the little guy" aka Jason. The older he gets, the more we find out how much of a clown he is. One quick funny thing. He likes his belly-button, I mean he REALLY likes his belly-button. He likes to show it to people, (check-out girls at the store, waitresses, etc.) At night time and nap time he gets his bottle, lays in bed, lifts up his shirt, sticks his finger in his "button" and falls to sleep. One night he woke up screaming at 1:00 in the morning. We went in to check on him and he was crying "I stuck, I stuck". His p.j.'s had snaps and he had stuck his hand in between the snaps to touch his belly button and could not get his hand out. lol I am going to chalk this one in the "could be worse" category.
I'd love to hear about your "funny kid" favorites. I would like to know that I'm not alone with funny/weird kid things, so post away.....
9 comments:
That is a great "quirky" thing. That will be a cute story to tell when he gets older. My kids are just a little OCD, like they ask for their bibs, need a washcloth while they are eating, and LOVE baths and showers. I'm not complaining one bit.
That's way nice, I couldn't get my boys to take a bath even when THEY could tell that they needed one!
Samantha is my HSP (highly sensitive person) just like her Dad. She's particular about feel (of certain socks), jackets that are cold when you first put them on BUG her, and of course anything that smells 'off' makes her freak. Good times. Love that girl! (pity her future husband)
I love the jacket thing! What about her sheets and pillow, that is cold at first, does it bug her?
That is hilarious! At least he's not trying to touch a different body part!
That's what I'm saying, I'll chalk this one up as "could be worse".
Linda, Weight lifting.... Doesn't have to be big and all can be done at home. 2 summers ago I lost a lot of weight and toned up doing cardio/weight lifting, I did most of it at home!!
Little kids are the best. Yesterday my 7 year old needed to go potty while we were running errands. We stopped in at a dentist office and he was doing "the dance" while waiting for someone to finish in the bathroom. My 5 year old cupped his hand and placed it under Marc's zipper, just in case...
Brooke,
Thanks for the wightlifting tips, I need all the help I can get!
Aimee,
All I can say is "Awe...brotherly love..."
Post a Comment