When I was a little girl, my favorite time of year was "back to school shopping" time. I loved searching for the wardrobe that would be the perfect accessory to my 90's style hair...I had good big hair...but I digress. Hours of searching the mall...no Kmart wouldn't do.... trying on everything in sight (sigh) those were the days. Well, today I decided to do a little B2S shopping with the kids. Let's just say, now I know why my mom took us one at a time. Why is it that no 2 pair of pants fit the same? Some are too low, some are too long, some are too tight, some are too loose. And they ALL looked the same to me. It that a sign that I am getting old? At times like this I am grateful that K is the only one of my kids who cares about her clothes! Luckily, Jason discovered that the store had a wicked awesome echo.....that was entertaining. Ty went to the bathroom 3 times, and Jared went to Sports Authority. After 2 long hours, we ended up with 2 pairs of pants for K and a shirt for Jared. I guess we will start again tonight......(long sigh...)
2 comments:
Sounds like what happens when I go shopping for me. Nothing fits, kids screaming and needing to go potty. Boy, I miss those days of back-to-school shopping! (Not to mention not having to be the one to pay for it!)
I went yesterday too and had fun. I love having girls to shop for. BTW Jason is a doll, I get to sneak into nursery and we always play catch and one day he even snuggled on my lap while the other kids laid on a blanket to rest. Nursery is exhausting :)
Post a Comment