Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'm ba-a-a-ck!!

Do you every feel like you've dropped off the face of the earth? That's how I've been for the last two weeks. If you didn't notice, that's okay... ;)
I am trying to get back into the swing of things again. Jared is still having issues with his thumb, we've been to the Dr. more in the past 10 days than in the last 2 months. It is healing slowly. I have to do a wet to dry bandage 2 times a day to try to help it heal. It's super fun. K and I had a blast at camp!!! We have never had that much uninterrupted "girl time". It was amazing! Tyler and Jason are clinging to my leg because they are afraid I'll leave again. Honestly, if they don't let go, I might just have to go again (for my sanity). Jason has this "cute" little thing he does when I leave. He screams "WAIT!!! WAIT!!!" So he can follow me everywhere. Isn't it great to be loved?

Brent and I "celebrated" 16th anniversary our almost 2 weeks ago. It's hard to believe that he's put up with me this long. I am a lucky girl. I love him more every day (too sappy?) He is amazing and I don't know how I got so lucky to snag him for a husband. All I do know is that he is my rock. He is my safe place to fall and I don't want to spend one day of my life without him.....Love you Brent!!!

School starts in two weeks. It will be bitter/sweet. I love having the kids home but they are so bored that it will be nice for them to have something to do. Maybe I'll finally finish painting my family room!

BTW, K is babysitting a lot lately. She is an awesome babysitter. If you need her please call. She loves to do it and she really does a good job. (shameless plug?) I can't believe that she is in Middle School this year, I blinked and she grew up :(

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Welcome back! I'm so glad you and Katelyn were able to go to camp together. That brings back such great memories of my mom and I at camp. And I'll put in a plug too... Katelyn IS an awesome babysitter! Makes sense though, she is the cutest "second mommy" to those cute little brothers of hers. :)

Shelley said...

You guys have been busy the past couple of weeks! I'm glad you guys had a good time at camp...Tyler and Jason did great while they were here, but they sure did miss you! And it's good to know Katelyn is babysitting now...we will have to have her babysit for us sometime!