I just had to say, even though I am suffering from CAD (camp anxiety disorder) I am very excited to go to girls camp with Katelyn. I also found out more about the cabin we are staying in....it doesn't sound too cabin -like....more house- like. Who I still feel sorry for are the Trek campers who slept on the dirt with their duffel bag for a pillow. THAT is miserable.
5 comments:
Yeah, you guys have it good. We slept in tents, bathed in the freezing cold river, and went to the bathroom in port-a-potties. Hot showers and a cabin were no where to be seen. Have fun!
Have fun, it will be a great bonding experience
Hi Linda! I just got back from girl's camp, I didn't mind sleeping with a giant rock in my back while I'm 6 months pregnant so much, my biggest problem was leaving my kids at home! All these experiences as a yw leader make me realize more and more how much my wonderful leaders sacrificed for me! I'm glad you get to be with Katelyn, that will be fun! And I agree atleast it's not a Trek!!! I could never do that!
Awww Linda, C'mon now, get with the camping spirit! My mom got to go to girls camp with me once and it was seriously the best girls camp ever! Have a great time!!!
You will have a great time! Cabins... pfwah! How you can you EVEN complain??
Post a Comment