
The first day of Kindergarten was exciting....

Um... Assume the position? Ty is proud of his back pack.

Waving "goodbye" to childhood...(sniff, sniff)


The bus was 20 min. late and we were on our way home to drive to school. We heard the bus turn the corner and ran up the street to flag her down. Maybe she was late because every mom wanted the "step on the bus and turn around" picture?
6 comments:
Oh no! He's not big enough to go to school, that's just crazy. I'm hoping his mom makes it to pick upn his papers so he can go again today. :) Ahh, life is crazy.
He seems so big to me, that it is crazy to think he is JUST starting kindergarten. I hope he loved school and that he does well!
Kindergarten is so exciting! He will love it. Be patient with the bus. They were late for the first week with Rickee! (it shouldn't be that hard, should it?)
He's so big! Wow, what happened to all my cute little nursery kids?
At this age I love how excited they are to go to school and will pose and pose for pictures. Tanner started high school today and I wanted some pictures and all I got was rolled eyes, scowling, and running out the door so fast so I couldn't take anymore. He's just lucky I didn't follow him to school and try and take pictures there.
- Rekehl
Rekehl,
Ya, my big kids started school too....notice, no pics of them.
Post a Comment