
I saw a blog the other day that was talking about the decorative tiles and vinyl lettering that is so popular the
se days. She had a list of sayings that just may be the next "big thing".Here are a few of my favorites:
It is always darkest before God opens a window.
I love you no matter how I treat you.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Everything happens for a reason you couldn’t understand.
Return with honor; I’m holding the iron rod.
Save the cheerleader, choose the right.
Sacrifice. Just do it.
Men are that they might be giants.
Be still and know that I know what you did last summer.
Remember who you are; if you don’t already know, I’m not going to tell you.
The field is white, the sky is blue.
Find joy in the journey, right in the last place you left it.
Faith: knowing is half the battle.
My mother-in-law has a funny sign that says "Jesus is coming...look busy!!"
May the force be with you after midnight.
What if the entire point of your life is to serve as a warning to others?
To hang above the computer.."Remember who you are, but don't tell anyone on the internet"
To hang above the XBox, " Idle hands are the devils playground"
Feel free to vote for your favorite, come up with your own or share one not included.
5 comments:
I actually laughed pretty hard at "Men are that they might be giants!" Only 'cause I listened to them in high school! But the "Jesus is coming, look busy!" is pretty funny too. My favorite (that I don't have yet but want) is "Thou Shalt BE NICE"! So I can point to it when my kids fight.
I actually like the first one a lot! Very, very true. And I think you should put the "Men are that they might be giants" on a big board in Jared's room. It would be very fitting. ;)
Those are some cute sayings! I like the faith~it's only half the battle one. Fun, fun!
One of those reminded me of on of my favorite t-shirts:
Knowing is half the battle, and the other half is VIOLENCE!!!
So FUNNY! I laughed out loud at "Remember who you are; if you don't already know, I'm not going to tell you" and "Everything happens for a reason you couldn't understand."
I'm also a big fan of your "Thought for the Day" section. You always make me smile!
Post a Comment