
This is the most current thing I have to call a family picture. It was taken almost one year ago, on Tyler's b-day.
Do you ever feel like a dork? I do, only two or three times a day. But to expose my dorkiness even more, I decided to post a few things that I have been excited about lately.
-I have been doing some continuing education for my job. Mean boss, she's a slave driver. But I am really excited about some new techniques that I have picked up with hair cutting, color and up-do styling! I am blessed to have a job that I absolutely LOVE, I would do it for free if I could.
- I have been way excited for General Conference. I need a little kick in the "booty" from time to time. (okay, daily)
-My sister had a baby today. I am way excited for her, it is her 2nd little girl. Her kids are adorable!
-I'm also excited the I am learning how to blog. I posted this pic. I can't edit it to fit the right size, but I am posting it anyway.
-I just signed up for http://www.facebook.com/ it is pretty fun. It's like a High School reunion. I have been back in touch with some really good friends that I haven't heard from in 15 years.
-I am excited to be a mom. My kids are a stressful yet really fun stages. Jared in Jr. high. Katelyn in 6th grade. Ty learning to read and Jason learning everything.
-I am excited about on-line bill pay. It has made my life simpler.
-I am excited for the Holiday season. I love Christmas. I've already started shopping. So much fun! Oh yeah...I forgot to mention on-line shopping.
3 comments:
Cute family! I think you could use one with Mom and Dad too, is it time for family pictures? I am excited for Conference too, seems like I needed it starting about a month ago.
As I am reading this post, I am reminded of the movie Pollyanna! ;) I think it is good for us to remember all we are grateful for once in awhile. I know I don't do it often enough. Thanks for your good example!
Hi Linda! I love your posts! I'm glad you found my blog... as for how I'm doing.. I think I need to call you soon... thanks for being my friend! You helped me a lot last winter with referring me to your doc... I went to see him again last week, he is awesome!
Post a Comment