Wednesday, January 14, 2009

How do I know you love me....

I have decided that I could write a complete blog on the funny things that Tyler says. He is a sweet little guy who always is looking to give me a compliment. Tonight, after dinner, he threw his arms around me and said, "the pizza was so good tonight mom...you pick up the BEST dinner!" See, you don't need a home-cooked meal to show your family how much you care.

2 comments:

Marianne said...

I love Tyler, he's the most awesome man in the world. (And he also has one of the coolest names too.) It's nice when the kids can love you without judging. That seems to be a gift that kids have, that most adults forget.

Shelley said...

My kids favorite meal is pizza too...maybe we should just forget cooking altogether! Hey, I'm willing to sacrifice for the love of my children! ;)