Okay...let me warn you...I could be slightly bored slash boring lately, but here goes:
How do you know you are a mom of a boy.....
I was laying in bed this morning trying to find the will to go on one more day(too dramatic?). Tyler came bouncing in my room happy to be here, welcoming the day in his special loud happy way. He jumped into my bed and snuggled into me to "get warm". Next thing I know he is climbing all over me trying my patience trying to get me to get up for the day. All of the sudden he stuck his face into my armpit(seriously) sniffs loudly and says, "Mom, your armpits smell amazing!!!" Nice.
I choose to think that he is so nice that he wanted to give me a compliment, my breath was out,...hair...?nope....make-up...hmmmm. Needless to say...I was up and outta' bed. :)
One quick edit to my post...a big shout out to my formerly sweaty friend B-ill J-earden(name changed to protect identity ;) who first blogged about a new deodorant. I first tried it for my teenagers and liked the smell so I use it too. What's my "Secret" you may ask? Is it "clinical strength sport"? Sorry, I can't tell you...ha-ha Not only are the results Amazing(to quote Tyler) but you can "run and not be smelly, walk and not have others around you faint". (Hmmm... could advertising be in my future?)
ok, I am super bored, I'll admit it, I thought of that in the shower and I laughed out loud........perhaps some grown up time is severely needed (could be a cry for help)
6 comments:
Oh my heck! That was the funniest post I've read in a long time! I sure love Tyler, he's a DOLL. Can I trade one of my kids? he he, I think you're hilarious.
I want some of that deodorant!!
you always smell amazing, I am glad Tyler could express what the rest of us thought but, were afraid to comment on.
That is great! Kids sure are sweethearts in their own special way. You may want to warn him not to keep that one in his repertoire to use on other females later. He may not get the same response his momma gave him. :)
You are so funny! What a sweet little guy! What would we do without our little people to cheer us up on days when we can't seem to even get ourselves out of bed? (Um, if your answer is something like "I'd sleep in more, watch something other than 'Sid the Science Kid' and 'Tigger and Pooh', take a 30 minute shower, etc." then don't respond.;) Just keep telling yourself that someday when our kids are grown and gone we are gonna miss the chaos!
You should be a stand-up comedienne.
You think I'm kidding.
Not kidding.
Post a Comment