The day I thought would never come has sadly arrived. The Riverton Little League football season has come to an end. (did that sound sad enough?) Seriously, it was kind of sad because the boys fought so hard to make the play-offs, but they lost today 20-13 to Brighton. I guess that puts them in 4th place which isn't so bad, right? Anyways, just as we were about to start the game, Jared's basketball coach came up to us and said, "are you ready for basketball? We are thinking of doing a few out-of-town tournaments, as well as the league." Do all kids play every sport? Oh well, I wouldn't like being bored. Katelyn signed up for basketball too. She is pretty good, and she loves it....good times.
So, tonight we set the clocks back one hour! I wished I could say I was doing something special now that I finally have more time in a day, but honestly I am looking forward to sleeping in late. Let's hope the kids feel the same way I do. What are all my blog friends going to do with the extra hour? Please don't be an hour early for church!
4 comments:
Well, my kids don't understand daylight savings time or sleeping in...so we were up at 6:16AM. Whoever invented this idea did not have small children on a schedule!
I don't know why kids don't get the memo about Daylight savings time. It has been a lot of fun watching Jared and Brady play football.
Oh, I am so sorry about not being able to play any more football this year! (please read with a little sarcasm!) I think you should set up a "injury limit" for the year, maybe 3 injuries and you're out. (kinda like in baseball, 3 strikes you're out?) Of course, I don't know boys that well. I've heard that you just rub some dirt in it, walk it off, chicks dig scars, etc...all that kind of stuff must be thick in those boys' heads. :) Good luck!
We spent our extra hour in the ER with Jax, TWICE! Nice. About the football thing, I am a wimp, I hope Jackson wont want to play, ha!
Post a Comment