I got tagged by Lorenne, Here are the rules:
Answer each of these questions with one word Only, then pass it on to others.
1. Where is your cell phone? Jared
2. Where is your significant other? T.V.
3. What is your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? talented
5. Your father? heaven
6. Your favorite thing? family
7. Your dream last night? intense
8. Your dream/goal? patience
9. The room you are in? bedroom
10. Your hobby? "dietcokeing"
11. Your fear? loneliness
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? earth
13. Where were you last night? home=)
14. What you're not? organized
15. one of your wish-list items? Blackberry
16. The last thing you did? cook
17. Where you grew up? striving
18. What you are wearing? sweats
19. Your T.V.? annoyance
20. Your pet? invisible
21. Your computer? turtle
22. Your mood? fair (to partly cloudy)
23. Missing someone? badly
24. Your car? blessings
25. Something you're not wearing? lipstick
26. Your summer? quick
27. Favorite store? TJ Maxx
29. Love someone? definitely
30. When was the last time you laughed? today
31. Last time you cried? Hmmm...
32. Favorite music? loud
That was harder than I thought it would be, I pass this on to(not to repeat Lorenne's list):
Heidi, Nate, Brooke, Carrie, Rekehl, Jill, Shelly and the guy from Tennessee that I see on my feedjit.
And anyone else who wants to, let me know so I can check up on ya'!
7 comments:
Details on the intense dream....
"THE GUY" from Tennessee is probably me. John has an air card from work, it registers all over the country, Denver, Seattle, etc. A lot of people have those, so don't be worried, yet anyway! Ha! Now I gave away my idenity, DANG!
Hey, no fair you used more than one word! I liked your list, sounds exactly like you. Love ya!
hey Brooke, I thought I could get to know a new friend....bummer..oh well i guess you have to do it twice.
Sorry Lin, I just checked. Cordova tennessee is me and or John. No new friends here. Ha!
Good luck getting Heidi to do it. You may have to call her every day until she relents.
And Dietcoking is my favorite past time...in fact, I am doing it right now.
Post a Comment