My name is Linda and I have weird dreams....
During the night, last night, I was dreaming that I was brushing my teeth. I was spitting out my toothpaste like normal, however I needed to spit extra hard for some reason. I woke up and I was spitting......gross. (don't tell anyone K? )
I have a reoccurring dream. I am in my garage backing out when all of the sudden, I press the accelerator to the floor and shoot out quickly. I stomp on the brake and my brakes don't work. I am going really fast and I am about to hit the house behind me, I try to put the car in gear, turn off the engine, nothing works. Just as I am about to crash, I wake up.....weird.
Another reoccurring dream. I have a big piece of bubble gum in my mouth, so big that I can't talk. I try to spit it out but I can't. I try to section it off into a smaller piece because I am embarrassed that I put so much gum in my mouth, and nothing I do works. I can't spit it out. It occurs to me while I am typing....if the toothpaste dream and gum dream were together I'd be fine. =)
I also have a dream where I am back in high school except I know I am married and have kids. I don't remember my schedule or locker combination so I go to the office to get an extra copy. By the time I make it to my first class I am so late it's time for 2nd period. Again, I can't find my schedule and I have to go back to the office for a copy. This repeats all day......strange
I have a dream where I have to talk in church but I am not prepared. I stand up with my scriptures knowing I can talk about something for 10 minutes and start scanning through my book. I can't find one thing I understand or could talk about. I stand there forever flipping through pages and not being able to think of one thing to talk about. I apologize and sit down....dumb
These are just a few of my weird reoccurring dreams. I don't think it means I'm crazy does it?
8 comments:
I wake up all of the time REALLY believing there is someone at the end of my bed staring at me, watching me sleep. It freaks me out.
And I had a dream the other night that I was still married to my ex-husband and I was cheating on him with my boyfriend...sweet revenge...in my subconscious! ;)
I think we're all crazy when it comes to dreaming.
I have that High School dream,forgotten combination and schedule too.Weird.
I don't remember my dreams, but then again I don't remember a lot of stuff that happens when I'm awake.
I looked on the internet about Spitting Dream Interpretations and this is what it said:
"To spit in your dream, signifies an aspect of yourself that you need to get rid of. Alternatively, spitting may represent anger and contempt."
Or you could choose this analysis:
"To dream of spitting, could denote unhappy terminations of seemingly auspicious undertakings. For some one to spit on you, foretells disagreements and alienation of affections."
Hmmmm.....
- Rekehl
I also have that lost locker combo and lost schedule dream. Its aweful. That makes three of us with this dream-weird!
Rekehl, will you interpret it for us like you did with the spitting one?
Rekehl, I'm going with all of the interpretations...thanks!
I have the high school locker dream too. Why do they still have high school lockers if it scars all adults for life?
I have had most of those dreams in one form or another...we both must be weird, or maybe we are genius!
I hardly have dreams at all anymore.... what does that mean? Yours are very entertaining!
Post a Comment